April / May / June Competitions
Coronavirus outbreak
Members Only
Diary Event

Due the current Coronavirus situation the competitions committee have decide to cancel all the competitions in April, May & June up until the new provisional date for the captains drive in on the 4th of July
We will review this mid-June for July, then mid-July for Aug etc

This includes medals, mid-week medals, Sunday stablefords & the champagne roll up.

We will hopefully be able to play the board comps at the end of the year possibly in place of the medals etc.

We will also delay the draw for all the summer knockouts until we know we can play safely in a social environment.

We will be guided by the government in this case.
All Tri series, Concorde, Ladies & mixed matches will not be played until at least the 1st of June but will be reviewed monthly.

The Hillman is already cancelled this year and Annodata delayed until June at the moment.

The priority for DG club & committee is keeping members safe so please keep an eye on the webpage & Tom’s e-mail updates.

Please also be conscious of the Rules laid down by the club i.e. no racks in bunkers, leave flags in etc etc.

Best regards and keep safe

DG committee

Link to website

Book a Tee Time
Ready to book?

Our booking system will make it easy for you.
  • 2020-06-06
  • 2020-06-07
  • 2020-06-08
  • 2020-06-09
  • 2020-06-10
Need to know more weather details? Click here to see the weather for the next 5 days.
  • Midsummer Madness
  • Hole in one
  • Some Competitive Golf
  • Donnington Grove Captain’s Eclectic
  • NWN news item from this week
  • Coronavirus update (11 May)
  • A Note from your 2020 Captains Steve & Ali
  • April / May / June Competitions
  • Handicapping Changes 2018
Course Status
Currently open
26.05.2020 12:38
View Status
The course is now open for members and no more than one guest. Golf England coronovirus protocols apply. Forward booking restricted to members only Green fee bookings can be made on the day if tee times are available
Loading the Calendar...